“Any writer worth their salt knows that you need different pairs of eyes on your work throughout development. An editor is an invaluable asset to have during the creative process and Professor Geek was crucial in improving the storytelling in the first issue of Battle Maiden Knuckle Bomb. He is an editor that will help you present the story you want to tell as best you can, and I highly endorse his services.”
~ Keung Lee (Battle Maiden Knuckle Bomb)
“Fast-track your new ideas for comic books or improve your scripts with professional, affordable help from Professor Geek, Michael Critzer. Michael knows the fundamental architecture every great character needs to have to resonate with readers and make your character memorable. Talk to Michael Critzer about your ideas, characters and stories you will not be disappointed. He has my highest recommendation.”
~Adam Post (College of the Dead)
Right now I’m offering a $60 package. This includes:
- A 20 minute Skype call to discuss your idea and your concerns for your draft before I read it
- Extensive developmental editing comments on 10 manuscript pages
- A 20 minute Skype call after you receive my comments so you can ask for any clarification you might need and we can discuss your best path forward on the draft.
I’m offering a new service for people who’d like to participate in a professionally led workshop group. This package is $40 and includes a workshop session with three other writers led by myself. You’ll receive verbal and written feedback by each of us on your 10 to 15 page, double spaced draft. Here’s how it will work:
- Email me your draft indicating your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once I receive a group of three other manuscripts on the same level in the process as yours, I’ll email you with the possible group assignment.
- If you agree to join the workshop group, send the $40 to the email address above, and we will set a date for a Skype session that works for everyone.